Can you believe it, my little man started T-ball. As you can see from the smile on his face he had a great time. It was so cute how most of the boys didn't have a clue what they were doing. Then you could see them watching the older ones and then they started picking little things up on what to do. I am so excited for little man with this little T-ball season. I know it will bring confidence and a love with being part of something plus I am way excited to be taking pictures of something other then dance!
They started out with catching and throwing to a partner. This is something that little man and dad will need to practice in the backyard.
Then they had the kids move to the field while a few were up to bat.
So the excitement is wearing off a little while they wait for their time to bat.
It time to bat my friends.
Our son knew what to do here, thank goodness my husband bought him a t-ball for the backyard. I was real proud of how well he hit the ball.
Can you see the ball in the left corner, what a hit! Next time I'll know to sit on the other side so I don't have the little boy in the pic that is afraid of getting hit by the ball or bat.
These two are a pair for sure and I am so glad he has a buddy to do things with.
#2 Baby!

2 comments:
love that the hats are so huge on their tiny little heads! Cute little man is growing up :)
YAY! I am excited for him and you! It's gonna be a blast!
Post a Comment