
I love buying the Sunday Christmas outfits for my kids. Last year they all matched with the same fabrics even Mason but this year Mackenzie asked to have things a little different. I guess she is at that age of not wanted to look like her sister but it's hit or miss with her on any given day. Thank goodness she didn't mind them being the same but different colors because I just couldn't pass these up when I saw them. I love this picture of the kids, can you see Mason's hand on Mariah's shoulder it looks so funny.





3 comments:
Very cute outfits! I love how they match, but are still different. Your kids make the outfits even cuter!
You all look great! Your little guy is so adorable!! Merry Christmas!
I think they look great. Even though they are different they go together wonderfully! I love they posses your girls are doing!!
Post a Comment