
Last night I went to see the highly anticipated movie Twilight. As it was a little bit of a let down with cheesy acting, a very ugly Jacob (can I say gigantic nose), crazy eyes Jasper, crazy crystal face, and it not really flowing like a movie should, just to name a few. I felt it was choppy and if you didn't read the book you probably would be like what just happened. Sorry everyone but Edward is kind of yummy, its got to be the hair! I think that pic is one of my favorite stills of the movie, he had me with the smile. (lol). I am left feeling like I missed something and need to see it again but I'm not sure I would get much more out of it. Horrible script, acting and special affects but what did I really expect coming from MTV.
I did have a few high lights of the night though:
everyone has a secret,
DON'T START THE MOVIE!!!!!!!! DON'T START THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!! (yelling very loud),
oops, I have the wrong isle,
seeing Jacobs nose (I know non of you missed that),
Help!! Someone Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry not funny but it was),
and Yummy treats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for a fun night ladies!!!!

Sorry but kind of yummy and yes I'm way to old to be saying this!

7 comments:
Bummer. Looks like a missed a fun movie night and some inside jokes. We don't have a theater in Marietta- nor have I met any girls that have read the books!! So, I guess I'll wait until it comes out in video.
I really liked the movie, but I think you are right about not knowing what would be going on if I hadn't read the books. New Moon has been announced, and they already doubled what it took to make the movie in 1 weekend! So hopefully, they can put a little more money into the special effects now, like the glowing in the sun... come on, altought LOVED seeing Rob Patersons chest..:)
I am not reading this post..or any of the comments. I am not going to see the movie until this weekend (my mom is coming into town and my sisters and I are waiting for her), so I am avoiding reading anything about it until after then!! I hope this talks about how awesome it was, though!! I'll be back in a few days and I will read it then!
I had lots of fun -- even with all the non-movie events of the night! I think those girls may have had a stroke if they hadn't fixed the sound issues!!
Two comments--
U-G-L-Y
and
this guy is a far cry from Vin Diesel - C.
Ok, so I came back and read this now. I loved the movie. It seems like everyone that saw it loved it and wants to see it over and over or they absolutely hated it. I thought Edward was yummy even though everyone else I had heard talk about it said he disgusted them. He could have used some work on his eye brows, but that's about it. Oh well. Guess I'm a drity old maid, too!
Well I am glad to hear you say Jacob is ugly. I just about gagged. His nose is nasty. I think you could pick it up. It folds so much under his nostrels. NASTY!! I did not picture him HOT but somewhat attractive. I really liked the movie. But I went expecting the worse because people say that when you read a book and then see the movie. And lets face it it is kind of cheesy the things they do and say in the book and then to try and make it look real too??!! HMMMM. Edward grew on me too. But he is much too young for me to even think he is hot. I like a MAN!!
Post a Comment