CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mason's 1 Year Pictures


About a month ago I finally took Mason in to get his pictures taken. Now I usually go to JCPenny Portraits but it is kind of in a bad area so I thought why don't I try out Target. I have always heard great things about them and everyone I know loves the pictures they get there. Okay, I had a very bad experience. I hated how they did things and they didn't even try with Mason, they expected me to do everything. Honestly, I only liked one of the pictures and its the first one of these pics. I had to get the others because he actually smiled for the last pic and I wanted a stand up one too. Lets just say I will never go back and I don't care if I have to go to the Geto to get good pictures.

1 comments:

Sara Hollobaugh

That is too bad. I have always had good luck with Target. Maybe it is who is taking the pictures! i ahve also heard good things about JCPenny too! But I think her looks cute in his pics!