CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

These Two Crazies & Little Man





Sorry I know its more swim stuff but we went last night and Mackenzie wanted to jump with her dad off the dive. So I thought what a cute picture this would make. I'm not the best photographer but it turned out pretty cute. I know some of you are probably thinking way don't we see Rebecca in these crazy pics. Well first of all I'm a little smarter then to put myself in these situations and Paul never thinks to take a pic unless I tell him to. I also had to add this pic of little man and the goggles. He hates them so its very hard to keep them on long enough to get a picture but we got one. His new name is lizard tongue since this is what his face looks like all the time.

2 comments:

Sara Hollobaugh

I love his tongue!! Yah, I think I need to see you in some pics!!!

Renee Lane

I LOVE this picture of Mason!! I have it as my desktop backround now. He is soooo cute, and what a hoot!