Saturday was the Father Daughter Dance at school. This year it was a Marti Gras theme, so they gave out necklaces, masks, and balloons. They had a great time, Mackenzie is very silly so making Paul do some crazy moves is what she likes best. She had a great time dancing with dad and running around with her friends. When Mackenzie is in 4th grade Mariah will be in kindergarten so Paul will have 2 dates to the dance. Mariah can't wait for her turn.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like they had fun. I love seeing girls and their dads. I can't waite until Payten is older to have fun like that too!!
I love seeing big tough daddys with their little girls, because you know they have a soft spot for them. Sounds like they had fun. =)
Post a Comment