CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Care for a Thin Mint Cupcake


I know just the site of this cupcake makes your mouth water.  Well I'm hear to tell you that this recipe is so easy and can be whipped up in just a few hours,and then you will be in Mint heaven.  The cake is a box cake mix and the icing is from scratch and I can actually say I made it and it turned out delish!  Of course I found this idea off of pinterest and you can follow the recipe too off of this site; Lady Bird Lane.


Mix 2 cake mixes one devils food and the other white with green food coloring and a little mint extract.


Mix up the frosting and icing them & add a little thin mint cookie for fun.

This is definitely going in my recipe box to make again sometime!