CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Going to the Pumpkin Patch

This past Saturday we went to a farm so the girls could pick out their pumpkins. Halloween is a big deal in our house, usually Grandma Gibbons makes the costume that the girls pick out to be. Then they can't wait for the night that they get to carve their pumpkin and then I usually cook the seeds up to eat. So this year they walked through the patch to see which pumpkin that they would call their own, even little man picked one out. This year Mackenzie will be Dorthy from the Wizard of OZ, Mariah will be Cinderella, and Mason will be a Pumpkin (next year we can finally stop using the handy down customs for him).

Going to find a pumpkin



Hauling them all back, Mackenzie is pretty strong.
Eating their treats.

3 comments:

Valarie

Ohhh!! How awesome. Pumpkin patches here are about 30 pumpkins sitting beside some curch. :( It's kind of sad. I Love all the pictures!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise

Super cute pictures. We go this week. I can't wait. I love fall.

Sara Hollobaugh

What a fun family day. I dont love Halloween, but maybe when Payten is older and likes it is will change my mind. But I do love fall decorations!