

Hello All! We are back from a well needed vacation in California! We had a wonderful time seeing family and being able to enjoy some different sights. We first rented a beach house with Paul's family. All were there except his sister Brandi and her husband and little girl, our girls loved the time with there cousins, aunts, uncles and grandma. We were able to spend three days with them at Huntington Beach, which I loved. Then we moved to a hotel on Redondo Beach which I thought I loved but it has kind of gone down hill. (Very Sad) The girls got to go to the American Girl Store which was a lot of fun, they have been to the New York Store now we just need to get them to the Chicago Store. We spent two days at Disneyland and were able to have lunch with the princess which Mariah loved. Then more Beach time and relaxation and then back to reality. The only thing I didn't get to try is that frozen yogurt place Pink Berry, which I was looking forward too. Maybe next time or maybe my friend Sara can try it and tell me all about it. We took so may pictures, I'll do a slide show on the side. Its okay to be home but it was sure nice to get away.

1 comments:
I have kept checking for a new post, I am glad to see one. Sounds like your family had FUN! I can't wait until Payten is old enough to enjoy Disney Land. Oh I am not a fan of Pink Berry bnut my sister Abby LOVES it. It is not frozen yogurt like we know it it actually tastes JUST like yogurt(danon) and I hate yogurt. I like frozen yogurt cause it tastes like ice cream!! My sister puts captain crunch on it I swear that seems like a nasty combo!!
Post a Comment