CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Week In December

So this weekend we took the kids to go see Santa. By the time we got to the front of the line we found out that we could not take our own pictures. Let me tell you I was very ticked off when I found out that I could not take a picture of my kid and the cheapest picture was $16.99 for 1 5x7. I know its not a ton of money but I'm sorry it is a rip off, so needless to say I did not buy one. Now I'm a little mad that I don't have a picture of Mason with Santa so I might just give in and go have one taken this week. You'll know if I post a pic of it this week.

Their Christmas church outfits. I am just out of it this year, I just don't seem to have it together and am a little out of sorts. I blame it on the move and just not having a route for the holiday's yet. I say this because I'm usually on top of things and my kids have such cute holiday outfits but this year I waited to long to buy their outfits (end of October) and they were all gone. So I though the girls together without much thought and Mason's I bought just this last Saturday and I was lucky and I mean lucky to have found this cute outfit left at Gymboree. Next year I will be more on top of things, I hope!
I love this pic but with my large windows and the fact that it is sunny always in my living room, this is the best we could do.

Grandma & Grandpa are here for the holiday's and the kids are really enjoying their visit.


Little Man & His Tractor
Or the Barbie 4 wheeler but who really cares, right! We bought this at a garage sale for Mackenzie and Mariah to ride around but Mason has gotten more use out of it then the girls. He calls it his tractor even thought it is pink and purple, thank goodness he doesn't know his colors yet. He rides it everyday and he's lucky we have moved to warmer climate cause there is no way he would be riding it back in Ohio right now. Maybe one of these days we'll buy him a real boy one but for now he can cruise up and down the street with his barbie one until it just isn't fast enough for him. He is even trying little tricks with it which makes Paul nervous cause he's only three and when he gets on our real 4 wheeler he might just give us all a heart attack.

Kenzie's First Orchestra Concert


She is enjoying the violin this year and her teacher says she is doing a great job with it. We are very proud of all the work she puts into learning a new instrument. (sorry don't mind the teachers bum)

1 comments:

Neelans Family

Mason is getting SO big... and cute! They look great in their Christmas outfits and Kenz is doing awesome with the violin...
You're right about not riding that "tractor" around here right now. It's FREEZING!!!