CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Mariah's Luau

Mariah's Very Own Luau


No cake this year but these cute cupcakes sure turned out pretty cool. I even made my own frosting, yeah!

Just a few of her friends.


For the party we wanted the girls to be able to dress the part. So I was able to find some cute grass skirts and then I made the flowers for their hair. Then we put them in charge of making their very own Leis.


Didn't they turn out beautiful!
Pool Games
Mariah just wanted to play games in the pool, so Paul filled up a bunch of water balloons and the kids had a blast!
Time for Cup Cakes


She is so silly, got a love her!

She had such a wonderful time with all of her friends, we are so glad they were able to spend this time with her.

2 comments:

Sara Hollobaugh

Ahhhh she looks so cute! Looks like it was lots of fun!!

Neelans Family

awesome to have a pool party in September... guess that one good thing for Arizona ;) looks so cute and I'm sure they had fun!