CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Going Private

So we are going private since the nice person in Georgia has us bookmarked and won't tell us who they are! Can you tell I'm a little pissed off. I haven't posted anything for awhile cause of this and it really sucks having a blog stalker! So I guess you need to leave your email info so I can add it to a list of people who I will let view our blog. You have one week people cause this site will not be available to just anyone!

5 comments:

Elyse

k so i am totally freaked. everyone is going to private so i am going to have to figure out this tracker thing and post it to see if there is creepers looking at ours. here's our email. carroll_elyse@yahoo.com
...totally weird!....

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise

That is really yucky and kind of freaky. Sorry that sucks. Email is rissa80@gmail.com

ohiolanges

Count me in. anne_lange@yahoo.com

Amy

hey, if you go private I'd love an invite...red_head126@hotmail.com

Millie Motts

I'd love to keep up with the fun times at your place!

Gina Porter
regi_porter@msn.com